Job Title: Marketing or Proposal Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Jacobsen|Daniels, LLC (J|D) is a professional consulting services firm specializing in airport planning and implementation support. With corporate headquarters in Michigan, J|D has other staff office locations in Illinois, Arizona, Texas, Georgia and California. J|D consultants bring years of experience performing consulting services in airport master planning, strategic and operational planning and environmental and technical planning at small, medium and large-hub commercial airports throughout the country. This understanding enables airport, airline, rental car and other industry executives to be more informed, more efficient, and more effective in planning and implementing development programs and capital projects.
Position Description Summary:
The Marketing or Proposal Coordinator plays a key role in the firm’s business development opportunities. The Coordinator is responsible for producing proposals, pre-qualification and presentation materials, social media updates, and various other marketing related activities. Graphic design experience is desired. Highly organized, professional, creative and able to meet strict deadlines are critical. The Coordinator will work with other offices in the development of these documents.
Essential Function(s) of the Position:
· Coordinates the preparation and submission of proposals and qualification packages for project opportunities (including information gathering, writing, final production, and production)
· Prepare Federal SF330s
· Develops proposal outlines and requests graphics.
· Works with proposal managers and technical staff to ensure all required materials are included.
· Assists with selection of key projects and staff resumes. Maintains proposal and sub-consultant files.
· Manages proposal scheduling and tracking and coordinates needed materials from sub-consultants.
· Assists with lead tracking of RFP/RFQ opportunities. Monitors websites, publications and news sources for project advertisements and solicitations.
· Maintains the professional resumes of employees.
· Complete project related tasks as assigned by project manager/coordinator (e.g., creating marketing materials, update website and social media outlets, create and edit presentations, assist with meeting management and events, maintain project database and other miscellaneous data, vendor coordination for events and meetings, host and network at client and vendor events,
· Preparing written and digital content for internal and external outlets (press releases, intranet, brochures, promotion items, and other media related outlets etc.)
· Support marketing with photography, videography, blogs, website development and podcasts
· Have working knowledge of word processing/spreadsheet software, printers, binding equipment, copiers, and facsimiles.
· Establish and maintain official documents and records in appropriate files.
· Proofread materials for the professional staff.
· Maintain effective communication with peers, supervisors, and clients as necessary
· Compose correspondence requiring understanding of firm and professional staff views, philosophy, and some technical knowledge.
· Provides data collection for Marketing Status Report.
· May be required to attend meetings or work outside of normal working hours
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems
Employee Self-development/Interpersonal Relations
Must be a team player, working in concert with peers to obtain common goals. It is vital to build appropriate rapport with professional staff her/she supports, using diplomacy and tact to sensitive matters. Should possess professional manner in dealing with clients.
· Maintain productivity and manage time well
· External professional activities
· Identify problems and solutions
· Communication and strong writing skills
· Presentation abilities
· Be a team player; Be a good (active) listener
· Manage time well
· Define self-development goal
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts, Visual Arts, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or related field; Website experience a plus. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Deltek Vision and Salesforce a plus. (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, presentation skills, writing skills, client coordination, graphics software, database software, etc.).
Jacobsen|Daniels is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.